• 1st Grade Teachers Celebrate Dot Day

  • Weinert Elementary Celebrating Unity Day by wearing orange

  • Weinert students enjoying the High School production of Madagascar Jr.

General Information

F.C. Weinert Elementary 1111 N. Bruns St.
Seguin, TX 78155
Fax: 830-372-2720

School Hours
8:00 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
Tardy bell rings at 8:00


Tiffany Wehe


Assistant Principal - Campus Behavior Coordinator

Tanya Webb

F. C. Weinert Elementary was built in 1950 but it has had several upgrades since then. The school was named for Seguin's "Grand Old Man", Ferdinand Carl Weinert. He was born on July 14, 1853, in New Braunfels, Texas. He lived through slavery and the Civil War. By the time of his death on February 19, 1939, he had served his community in many ways. The city of Seguin built its water system in 1898 and added electric lights and the Starcke Park Dam in 1908 while he served as Justice of the Peace, County Commissioner and County Judge of Guadalupe County. Mr. Weinert also served as a State Legislator, Senator, Secretary of State, first Commissioner of Markets and Warehouses and State Tax Commissioner.
Mission Statement
The staff and community of F.C. Weinert Elementary School pledge to educate all children in a warm, caring, learning environment in which all children can achieve their maximum academic and social potential.

We are respectful, we are responsible, we are safe! We are Weinert Matadors!